Since the Corona crisis hit the world, we want to do our best to keep you and ourselves safe to enable you have an enjoyable stay with us. Please read the following information:
- Our cleaning regimes have increased to include all touchpoints, which will take more time. We may need to adhere to our 4 p.m. check in time. If you arrive before then, please just ring to see if your room is ready.
- A breakfast table will be allocated to you on arrival. We also ask that you fill in a pre-order breakfast menu as we can’t provide any buffet items on display for you to help yourselves at the moment.
- We have provided sanitizer in the hallway for your convenience.
- Anti-bacterial spray and a cloth has been placed in your en suite for your own use during your stay for wiping down luggage handles or any other personal items you bring along, if you wish.
- Items usually left in the rooms such as throws, cushions, reading materials and the guest handbook have been removed. We leave spare pillows and blankets in the rooms. We have also reduced items on the refreshment trays and some toiletry items. However, should you require any of these items, please just ask for them.
- It is understandable that people differ in their thoughts about the virus and it does get confusing. We would like to reassure you that we are following the guidelines and are concentrating on procedures that will keep you as safe as possible. However, we also need you to be honest with us. Please do tell us if you suspect that you have had symptoms of the virus during your stay. That way we can take extra precautions to ensure our own safety and the safety of the next guest. It is only fair and a good way to help combat this virus.
- We do apologise for not being able to shake hands and give you our usual greetings at the moment and regret the fact that we must maintain social distancing at all times. We know that you will understand and have come to expect it. Hopefully soon the hospitality sector can return to normal, but in the meantime, we will do everything within our power to help you have a pleasant stay with us.
- If you would like to chat about anything before your visit, please do not hesitate to give us a call.
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND UNDERSTANDING